[asterisk-biz] equipment to terminate calls to Nigerian mobile network

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 28 19:05:28 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 17:33 -0800, marshall anako wrote:
> All i need is equipment to setup the termination to the Nigerian
> mobile network.
> My customers are US and European based Nigerians.
> So i want a way that i can give them acess to make calls directly to
> Nigeria.
> All i need is minutes  and equipment.
> i can do even co-location.
> i can bring in 10,000 calls in a day.

I hope these calls will not be from Dr. Robert Root and/or his
assistants to me in relation to the transfer of 36,759,000 UK pounds to
my account. I have already made it clear to him that his colleague the
son of the former President of the National Oil & Diamond Company of
Nigeria made me a much better offer.

Sorry could not resist :)

TTFN,
Patrick