[asterisk-biz] UK Origination - Conf call bridge

Tim H. Panton tim at zimbra.westhawk.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 07:59:06 MST 2007

If you already have the hardware in place for the ISDN 30
I think you should go back to your supplier and
try and get them to reduce the fee - it is almost certainly
flexible - especially if you sign-up for a year or 2.

You will end up with better quality calls and it will
probably be cheaper than VOIP if you factor in the bandwidth costs
for 20 calls.

Of course this depends on the usage patterns, if
you are hosting a single 1 hour call per month,
then you might be better off putting a box in a
hosting center on a Mb/month tarrif and using a
good ITSP.