[asterisk-biz] UK Origination - Conf call bridge

Graham Shroll gmshroll at synteraction.com
Mon Feb 26 06:37:37 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on an ITSP to replace ISDN30..

I have a requirement for 20 'lines' coming in to our Asterisk server for meetme conference calling (with some integration into the IVR for other features)
The requirement is a straight swap from ISDN30 to SIP - to allow 20 people to dial in at the same time.

Initially I am looking for a provider of UK PSTN origination to SIP or IAX.  Will this be cheaper than getting more channels provisioned on the PRI? (this is ~£45 / channel I believe)
Termination is not a requirement for the moment.  Also, one DDI is all we need.

The 'small business' offerings don't seem to mention the number of concurrent calls that can be supported.. or a way of provisioning more than one on one DDI.

Apologies for lack of understanding here - any information greatly received!

Thanks.

Graham

Graham.shroll at project-network.com