[asterisk-biz] SNMP support

Tim H. Panton tim at zimbra.westhawk.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 11:06:14 MST 2007

It is very _call_ centric, so when no-one is talking there isn't much to see.
Once a channel is up, you can see lots about that channel.

If I recall, you can't see things like registered peers, zapata status etc.

We did add some very basic support for it in our free SNMP stack:
http://www.westhawk.co.uk/technology/snmp/index.shtml/

Tim.