[asterisk-biz] Printing extensions

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:35:08 MST 2007

I have a customer that is constantly adding and requesting changes to the
extensions. I used to keep all of this crap on Excel, but I am wondering if
anyone has come up with a more automagical solution to that... Assuming that
the information contains a user, extension, DID (possibly), and e-mail box,
conceivably, there should be some way to dig out of the dialplan, and
extract an extension list. A nice added touch would be to conclude the
printout with any service code or miscellaneous extensions (for instance,
meetme rooms, voicemail, etc.). Just wondering as someone already put
something like that in place, or do I have to start banging away in PERL to
make that work for me?

--
Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein