[asterisk-biz] Fonality Partner Program Correction

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Thu Feb 22 15:52:53 MST 2007

All:

I thought it would be prudent of me to outline (and correct my previous
statements) about the Fonality reseller program.

Fonality actually has two programs:

1. Affiliate Program

2. Channel/Reseller Program

Inside of option #2, there are again two choices:

2.1 Fonality owns the customer

2.2 The reseller owns the customer

75% of Fonality resellers opt to own the customer outright (option 2.2).
This means that they bill the customer, they do the installation, they
have the contact information, and of course *they* do all of level 1
tech support (and many now do Level 2).

For more detailed information about the tiers and different options, go
to http://www.fonality.com/resellers_overview.html or call Fonality
directly at 1-877-366-2548.

Garrett

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

Director of Marketing Business Development

VoIP Supply

     -- a Division of B2 Technologies, LLC

716-250-3408 Office

716-903-9495 Cell

716-630-1548 Fax

VoIP Supply is the leading Internet Retailer for Voice over IP Hardware,
Software, and Services with everything you need for VoIP!