[asterisk-biz] Verizon v Vonage

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Wed Feb 21 08:39:49 MST 2007

A "gateway interface device"?!?!  Isn't that like patenting a way to "heat
your home", or a way to "put on shoes by tieing laces"?   I don't know what
this "Gateway interface device" specifically says, but couldn't that
technically make a modem illegal, or even a phone?  Can anyone shed light on
this "Gateway interface".

In my experience... just creating a "stir" with some kind of "disturbance"
works on some companies to loose focus on their primary business...
I know Vonage is large now hence this should not apply as much, however at
times it has its effects in different ways.

Senad

---------
Please use TEXT only to interact with mailing list!!!
---------