[asterisk-biz] Verizon v Vonage

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 08:13:51 MST 2007

A "gateway interface device"?!?!  Isn't that like patenting a way to "heat
your home", or a way to "put on shoes by tieing laces"?   I don't know what
this "Gateway interface device" specifically says, but couldn't that
technically make a modem illegal, or even a phone?  Can anyone shed light on
this "Gateway interface".