[asterisk-biz] Montreal 514 DIDs Available.

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Sun Feb 18 09:08:14 MST 2007

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Mike Lynchfield wrote:

> How about you go to www.voicemeup.com and get your 514 dids there.. we have
> an office , our racks are at iweb.ca and office in laval.

  I have to admit, neither 514dids.com nor voicemeup.com gives me a whole
  lot of confidence.

  514dids.com looks like it was slapped together quickly, doesn't look
  professional.  Plus $10 setup and $10/month?  Ouch.

  VoiceMeUp looks professional, but then you click "Services" and "products"
  and there is nothing.  Ouch.  Spend 10 minutes and put SOMETHING there.
  Additionally I don't see anywhere where it says how much a DID costs per
  month, per minute, per channel, etc. and you didn't mention that in the
  email.

  I'm not looking for 514 dids, but I wanted to share my "first impression"
  of both your websites in hopes that it may encourage you to reconsider
  their "status quo."

Beckman