[asterisk-biz] Montreal 514 DIDs Available.

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:07:34 MST 2007

How about you go to www.voicemeup.com and get your 514 dids there.. we have
an office , our racks are at iweb.ca and office in laval.

ping www.voicemeup.com for latency.

We also can supply All Level 3 covered zones and most of canada

Pricing starts at 0.019 for casual usage and down to 0.008 for certain areas
with certain volumes.

system automaticaly adjusts rates on volume so no need to re-negociate each
day .

Hosting / Colo offered for ones who need.

Voicemeup.com
sales @ voicemeup DOT com
514.312.7030 option 1 for voice services 2 for hosting and 3 for custom dev
projects

On 2/15/07, pcman <pcman99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where is your office, no address on your website.
>
> Pierre
>
> On 2/15/07, Voip Xpress <voipxpress at hotmail.com > wrote:
> >
> > If anyone needs top quality DIDs in the Montreal 514 area, go to
> > www.514dids.com .    No problems with passing through multiple servers
> > and
> > resellers.  These are direct from TDM.

> > Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into
> > something more.
> > http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

Mike
Sales Manager