[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:13:10 MST 2007

Dean,

I agree whole heartedly about the short sightedness of Fonality. There is
something wrong with the equation when there is no longevity for the
consultant to bring clients into the Fonality (and as I look at over
companies, the same hold true) fold. I think that the only way to be
successful is the form some partnership with one of the of the plethora of
PC stores in the area, and a relationship ship with a VOIP equipment
provider, and go forward from there.

--
Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein