[asterisk-biz] Government contract

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Feb 14 08:49:44 MST 2007

Andrew,

I'm sorry to say that we cannot give you an idea of pricing until we
have an idea what sort of system you're interested in. Enswitch systems
vary so widely in terms of size and features that there is not one
single price. Indeed, for some configurations, we don't even offer the
systems directly, but only through our partners.

We introduced pricing in multiple currencies last year at the request of
our customers. It makes them more comfortable to having pricing in their
own currencies.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799