[asterisk-biz] [REALLY REALLY OT]

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Sun Feb 11 17:15:41 MST 2007

Hi guys,
The stress was getting to me last night and I figured I would create this. Kinda took my mind outa the moment and gave me a laugh. If anyone has any comments and or suggestions please email me off list. I think we can all use some of these once in a while when the work load gets to us. After I have a nice list of different scenarios I will post them on my site.

Exten => working_hard,1,Set(feeling=stressed)
Exten => working_hard,2,Feels(${feeling})
exten => working_hard,3,Goto(pissed_off,1)
exten => pissed_off,1,Get(${FAVORITE_BOOZE})
exten => pissed_off,2,Drink(${FAVORITE_BOOZE})
exten => pissed_off,3,DrinkSomeMore(${FAVORITE_BOOZE})
exten => pissed_off,4,goto(feeling_happy,1)
exten => feeling_happy,1,Worktill(${FAVORITE_BOOZE} wears off)
exten => feeling_happy,2,WorkSomeMore
exten => feeling_happy,3,goto(working_hard,1)

PS I know my coding isn't exact. I don't need corrections on it ;)