[asterisk-biz] VoIP Application Hosting

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sat Feb 10 18:50:40 MST 2007

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Glenn Campbell wrote:

> Say I wanted to host an application server that runs Asterisk and a few
> custom programs.  Where would I need to setup my dedicated server if I
> were using an IAX or SIP trunk to process the calls.  I am looking at
> leasing a dedicated server at theplanet.com for my server.  Is this not
> what I want to do?
>
> Right now, I use a 2xT1 circuit at my office for VoIP, but I am looking
> for an offsite solution.  (Let someone else manage the server, and I
> will manage the applications).
>
> Can someone point me in the direction that I need to go?  Typically,
> what does a service like this cost per month.
We can provide this (dedicated servers + SIP or IAX or PRI trunks) in NYC.

We own our own datacenter, we own our dark fiber going to major carrier
hotels (25 Broadway, 60 Hudson, 111 8th). You can see our network map
at www.pilosoft.com/netmap

We can provide transport and interconnection into any of the above
facilities.

Prices for unmanaged servers are www.pilosoft.com/dhostoptions.html

Prices for trunks:
PRI: 350$/month
SIP/IAX: 25$/concurrent channel

Prices for systems administration/server management vary, please ask.

Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    877-PILOSOFT x601
Pilosoft, Inc.  | http://www.pilosoft.com