[asterisk-biz] Looking for a custom script - $$

Glenn Campbell wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com
Sat Feb 10 07:34:51 MST 2007

I am looking for someone to write me a custom script.

Here is what I want it to do.

1.)  Call an inputted phone number from a web page
2.)  Change the outbound DID and name based on the form entry on the website
3.)  Play a pre-recorded file (.gsm) to the inputted phone number

I also have some variables that I would also like to consider.

1.)  Limit the amount of calls based on a certain website
2.)  Only allow the calls to dial a specific area code (based on the website)
3.)  Only allow calls to be dialed during specific times (like 9am - 5pm)

This is something that we are wanting to test the waters with, so
please be gentle.  :)  If this is something that we feel that we can
use, we will definitely want to add to the script.

Please email me a cost off list.

Thanks,

--
W. Glenn Campbell