[asterisk-biz] Small NYC Office Deployment

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sat Feb 10 07:05:56 MST 2007

	I have a 10-person office in NYC that needs to replace its
frac-T1/PBX/analog-handset/analog-fax system with an Asterisk system
based closely on the one I'm using for other applications. I want to
install an Asterisk PC on premises that can cluster with an Asterisk PC
at a hosted Internet server Asterisk (that we install/control as root),
IAX/SIP to Internet (+TDM if *necessary* for reliable fax). I want to
keep the old PBX integrated with Asterisk if the PBX has features worth
keeping. We can switch from T1 to a different Internet connection if
necessary (or cheaper in the new system). We will switch DIDs to the new
Internet carrier(s). I need a person with existing NYC clients like
this, who also has regular Internet app experience (IMAP/POP/SMTP, HTTP,
etc), Debian/Ubuntu/etc platform experience. Also MS Outlook/Exchange
experience a plus.

	Please contact me offlist.
--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein