[asterisk-biz] Big PBX

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Feb 8 17:56:36 MST 2007

Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> I am still wondering about the original 60,000 user claim, that can be
> revealed but the user base doesnt allow for concurrent calls per box to
> be revealed?

Trixter,

That's correct. We've been asked by some prospective customers how many
users our largest existing customers have, so we found out and got
permission from the customers concerned to share this information. We
never asked if we could share the concurrent call information, so I
won't. I think that's the ethical thing to do.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com