[asterisk-biz] Asterisk/Mexuar Corraleta ASP ITSP provider required

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Feb 7 16:28:25 MST 2007

Hi Guys,

I have a client in Georgia who is looking for a hosted Mexuar Corraleta
ASP provider.

Currently I don't have anyone in Georgia so if there is an Asterisk
System Integrator on this list in Georgia who would like to get in touch
with me please reply on the email or phone numbers below (or of course
you could just call me using my Corraleta link www.cognation.net/Mexuar
)

Also if you are not familiar with Mexuar and want to find out whats
involved check out the wiki  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Mexuar

If I don't hear from anyone in the next 24-48 hours I'll widen the
search and pass it to an east coast/west coast provider but I'm trying
to always match clients up with system integrators geographically.

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd

dean at cognation.net