[asterisk-biz] Asterisk - Reseller Options (Resend)

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Sun Feb 4 07:51:45 MST 2007

Matt,
I would like to correct our typos. If you could kindly let me know where
you have spotted it, I appreciate it. I just gone through the site
recently and did not spot any myself.

It is not excuse for the typo if there is any but our focus is our
customers & the product which if you did try us, you know that we really
care about the customer & the product. These are the places that we
focus our energy at.
Ming