[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Dec 18 13:09:47 CST 2007

"Should" or "has to" be is the question here.  If developed for an
in-house or even a hosted app, there is no mandate that the code be
given back to anybody.  I am not into telling people what they should
and shouldn't do, I offer advice based on my very limited knowledge only.

The decision to share is up to the person holding the code and the
contract that I signed and am therefore bound to.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro