[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com ?

Mike Clark mike at infoanywhere.com
Tue Dec 18 06:20:17 CST 2007

They key is not creating a barrier to entry. It would be ideal if I
could license a "Mexuar-like" client in small lots of 5 or 10 at a price
of around $10 per license. You might even give away a "free" developer
pack of 2 licenses so folks can easily get started. This all enables the
little gut to get in the game, and then maybe hit a homerun resulting in
thousands of licenses.

Dean Collins wrote:
> But Mike the question remains how much is it worth to you to be able to
> do this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Dean Collins
> Cognation Pty Ltd
> dean at cognation.net
> +1-212-203-4357
> +61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

Help cure leukemia, lymphoma and all blood cancers!

Visit my Team in Training site: http://www.active.com/donate/tntwnc/mikeclark