[asterisk-biz] Ring Carrier solves Asterisk Scaling & Interface issues

Don Witt witt at cylogistics.com
Tue Dec 11 14:20:09 CST 2007

Steve,

In your comments, Signate is discussed, but Paul is no longer with Signate
and this product and technology has nothing to do with the previous Signate
product.

This product is from Ring Carrier and is far superior to what was the
Signate technology.

We would be happy to show you a demo.  I know you will be impressed with the
multiple interface levels, VoIP fabric technology, and ability to have
hundreds of enterprise asterisk building block solutions on one VoIP Fabric
Server.

Please feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,

Don Witt

Cylogistics
4920 El Camino Real, #108