[asterisk-biz] Ring Carrier solves Asterisk Scaling & Interface issues

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Wed Dec 5 16:09:49 CST 2007

Is Paul still with Signate? What is the difference between this and the
Signate offerings? I sure hope these products have better quality that I
have come to expect from Signate in terms of software, support and pricing.

After seeing what $50,000 gets you with Signate, I wouldn't touch it
with a ten foot pole.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro