[asterisk-biz] Digium Support Comparison with Sangoma

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Wed Dec 5 17:44:00 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 18:34 -0500, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
> 	Actually, it is a good idea to let a (qualified) engineer/developer
> test tech before releasing it, just not the same developers on the team
> that produced it. That's what Beta testing is for; whether by the
> public, or just by the other developers working across the hall/network.

I should have said "design engineer"/ "product developer" not just
engineer. I do agree with QA, if you have the staff to have a separate
department, but you must work for a  larger organization than I am
attached too :) In all seriousness though, QA is needed, but giving the
product to a person who really doesn't understand the technology, and
modifying the product to support them in their use, really is a win win
situation for customer satisfaction. My 2 cents worth :)

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope the coming year is good for everyone!!

db