[asterisk-biz] SOA & Web Services for Asterisk

Tiago Cury - Stort tiago.cury at stort.com.br
Mon Dec 3 15:28:13 CST 2007

Hi guys,

We have a solution for telephony integration with enterprise
applications (CRM, ERP, databases)
using Asterisk & Open ESB (SOA application from Sun Microsystems).

We developed two softwares to help in this integration:

- the Helios library: A Java API for Asterisk.
- Asterisk-BC: Asterisk Binding Component for Open ESB (uses Helios
library as core).

With this Asterisk Binding Component we can integrate the Asterisk IP
PBX Server with
enterprise applications using SOA and Web Services.