[asterisk-biz] GIPL: Announcing New Services

Vijay Gandhi vijay at gandhiinfotech.com
Mon Dec 3 14:11:00 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Greetings of the day,

GIPL has already proved its caliber in BPO, Call Center Solutions & Telecom sector, now GIPL is proud to announce its new divisions.

GIPL has recently launched a new website(www.gandhiinfotech.com) with updates services, please go through the same and give us your valuable feedback along with requirements regarding the services we are offering.

GIPL has recently come up with many solution for corporates and companies all over the world with  Web Designing, SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) being the main central theme for the same.

We can provide your business a online presence(Web Designing), SEO for your business, and ERP Solution for your ongoing business.

http://www.gandhiinfotech.com/web-designing.htm

http://www.gandhiinfotech.com/search-engine-optimization.htm

http://www.gandhiinfotech.com/erp.htm

Depending upon the requirement, we can also develop a customized solution for your business.

 We encourage open and frequent communication at all stages of a project's development.

Our clients range from small start-up companies to large corporations and everything in between. With our combined experience in IT Sector, you can be confident that whatever your project demands, our developers can deliver. Browse our portfolio and when you are convinced of our abilities, you may request your no cost, no obligation quote.

To proceed with your requirement or discussions, please send us a mail or contact us at the below mentioned numbers.

Regards

Vijay Gandhi
GIPL(An ISO 9001:2000 Comapny)
+91-9811688460