[asterisk-biz] Broadwing Communications acquisition

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Tue Aug 7 20:17:22 CDT 2007

Level3 != straight answers

Level3 does not have a product where they offer X number of DIDs and Y
number of channels. That is likely why you are not getting a straight
answer. The acquisition of Broadwing closed back in January, so there
hasn't been a "Broadwing" for some time now.

Your choices are: 1. 400 DIDs and X cents per minute on all inbound
calls, or 2. 400 DIDs on a flat rate X dollars per DID where inbound
calls are free. Prices vary on whether or not you have your own E911
solution or you need them to provide E911.

Michael