[asterisk-biz] Broadwing Communications acquisition

Barton Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Tue Aug 7 19:25:53 CDT 2007

I understand Broadwing has been acquired by Level 3.  Does anyone have a
clue how this will effect customers and rates?
I have a salesperson from Airspring quoting Broadwing for porting some
714 DID (400) and to SIP trunking them back to me (72 channels).
The problem is I can not get a straight answer as to the port charges
and transport per minutes on SIP - All I get is a lot of /hemming and
hawing./
I'm not sure what is what - Are there any Level 3 or Broadwing reps that
would like to quote this and give me some straight answers?

Bart