[asterisk-biz] El Salvador DID

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at codevoz.com
Tue Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 2007

Sorry for the off-topic, but we have El Salvador at 120 Kms.

If anybody is interested in having a DID number from
Guatemala and get voice messages and faxes to your email, please use
our new service.

http://pbx.voae.net

Maybe you have clients that want to have presence in Guatemala with
this service.

So far is in Spanish, sorry for that, but its really explicit.

We are looking to provide a service like GrandCentral in Guatemala

Have a nice day