[asterisk-biz] El Salvador DID

Andrew Horton ahorton at talktoome.com
Tue Aug 7 15:05:52 CDT 2007

Hi there,

We need a toll free DID in El Salvador to route traffic back to our platform in the US.

We have several thousand PSTN end points that will need to dial a toll free DID where the call will converted and handed to us in SIP.

Details of call volume will be available soon.

If you can assist with this project, please contact me off list.

Thanks.

Andy.

Andrew P. Horton

Vice President, Sales & Marketing