[asterisk-biz] Pre-Paid wholesalers

Jon Weisman jweisman at ibell.net
Thu Aug 2 12:08:59 CDT 2007

Hi Dean,

We offer a plethora of pre-paid services from pre-paid wholesale, voip, to private label calling cards. We have our own in house programming team that develops custom based solutions and API's for various business models / applications. Please e-mail me w/ more details regarding your application.

Thank you,

Jon Weisman | Director of Engineering
International Bell Communications
www.ibell.net