[asterisk-biz] Pre-Paid wholesalers

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Aug 2 11:57:34 CDT 2007

I need to talk to some Pre-Paid ITSP wholesalers based in the USA. I
have a client who is looking at selling services into a new channel and
need to select a few partners to put forward to him.

Basically it will be a small channel but not hugely price sensitive,
everything will be pre-paid so no issues about fraud.

The most important thing is YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD API's. This sales
channel is going to be entirely online so we must have access to raw
API's in order to send this business your way. Please call or email for
more details.

Of secondary importance is it would be good if you had indial numbers
located globally but the majority of the sales will be to USA based
users.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd