[asterisk-biz] Port Your Numbers to DIDX

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Aug 1 23:58:19 CDT 2007

CF I too have a few questions,

snip

> Here are my questions, see them inline.
>
> On 8/1/07, Muneeb Iqbal <muneeb.supertec at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In the last 2 weeks we have heard 2 bad news for the Telecoms
Industry,
> 1'st
> > was Sun Rocket, Then it was allo, and now it is Pacwest.
>
> You forgot to mention that we now have 3 bad news stories, that you
> plan on taking their customers.

4 The MASTER Plan!!

> > Pacwest seems to be closing its U.S. east coast network and it will
be
> > affecting a LOT of customers in the VOIP industry specially.
> >
> > DIDX understand that it is important that your number keep running,
and
> you
> > can port your numbers.
>
> Does that mean that a DID from DIDX increments with time? If not can
> you please define "keep running"?

They keep Running by Every week incrementing your DID by a random
number.

> BTW, we don't need DIDX to port numbers, we can do without you.
>
> What makes you think that I feel more comfortable with you than I felt
> with them a year ago?

Orifices tend to go back to near-original size after about a year

> > Please email us the list of numbers that you want to port to US and
we
> would
> > love to process them.
>
> I would love to port this number:
> 202-456-1414

I prefer them to do mine first 202-483-7500, That way I can bring peace
to the world.

> > The numbers require that you send us your last months bill along
with
> the
> > numbers, and a request form, which you can get from us via email.
>
> Well, it will take me some time, since getting the bill means I will
> need to apply for a FOIA.

And be on the receiving end of a small missile...

> > The Porting fee is 5$ Setup fee is 3.9$ and monthly fee is 3.9$ for
most
> of
> > the United States.
>
> Now what the hell is 5$, how much does that make in USD? What is 3.9$
> how much is that in USD?

It like 25^2, or like Pi + .79.....

> > This includes 5000 free mins with 10 channels or unlimited mins with
2
> > channels.
>
> Oh, I forgot to tell you, I can sell you the brooklyn bridge.

Too late.....

> > We are adding a automated process on the web site also, it will be
ready
> > within next 7 days, Please keep watching for it on the web.
>
> In the meanwhile? How do I watch it on the web?

Strap LCD to face...

> > Please email us if you have any questions.
>
> I am, and I hope to hear back from you.

I can't wait....