[asterisk-biz] Where to buy cheap asterisk based IP mobile wifi phones

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Wed Aug 1 16:04:26 CDT 2007

I think there is a confusion of terms. Do you mean mobile as in people
move around one location and need a wireless LAN solution, or mobile as
in they move outside the LAN and need mobile phone w/ SIP solution?

If you mean the latter, then a Nokia solution is probably overkill,
unless you need cellular features.  And a more cost effective solution
would be a Linksys WIP300 or equivalent.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer