Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] SugarCRM, NO!, Foxpro, SI?

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Mon Apr 30 07:20:39 MST 2007

Can we get the company name and their URL ? This is something that I am interested as well.

To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

I don't know about the Foxpro part... but there is a company in Louisville, KY that started moving in the direction of building a CRM/billing system for Asterisk, but I'm not sure where they are at with it now.  They built a well known and popular application that does that for webhosting providers.  Now they're doing it for Asterisk.