[asterisk-biz] looking for professional Asterisk support in Camden, SC, USA

Frank Ochmann ochmann at loca.net
Mon Apr 30 06:47:31 MST 2007

List,

I am looking for professional Asterisk support from a small company
(must be more than 4 employees) for one of my customers in Camden, South
Carolina, USA. All Asterisk implementations/service/support will be done
online from us, we are looking for someone to be our hands/ears at our
customers site.

Anyone in this area with more than 2-3yrs Asterisk experience including
T1, FXS/FXO, IAX2/SIP and especially SNOM phones?

Best regards,
Frank Ochmann

--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net