[asterisk-biz] What do you pay for PRI in the US?

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Tue Apr 17 07:04:36 MST 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Steve Totaro wrote:
> So how oversold are your circuits? Is a client "guaranteed" 24 channels at
> any given time?
>
> In other words, do you actually have a T1 (or equivalent) for each subscriber
> of your "virtual PRI" product?

That's nuts anyhow. I'm certain the telco doesn't have a trunk for each
subscriber in a Central Office. I'd be worrried about the business if they
answered yes!

If you get busy signals and they don't resolve the problem, then you look
else where. (Just like all their other customers will be doing.)

I'd be more concerned about if I could take their numbers if they suck.