[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Apr 16 07:25:08 MST 2007

You laugh, but my wife's family in Tokyo (TOKYO, of all PLACES... in the heart
of Shinjuku!) doesn't even own a touch-tone phone.

I thought about VoIP for them, but quickly laughed it off as they have yet to
fully comprehend what the Internet is or why they might want to use it.

N.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:58:38 -0400, Eric Babcock wrote