What' is this switch for?? WAS RE: [asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun Apr 15 07:45:32 MST 2007

Here in South Florida Touch-tone was an add-on product.  If you did not
subscribe to 'tone-tone' service the line would not react to DTMF.
However at the same time many IVR were starting to appear. So you would
use the 'Pulse' setting to dial into the IVR and then switch to 'tone'
to navigate.

Alex

SNIP