[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 06:30:52 MST 2007

On my gosh... your website has changed again this morning!    Less info...
different 'logo', looks like a totally different company.

*[Brian Fertig] What are you using for service?  I have many people who have
> called me with no problems.  I have called our system with no problems I
> don't hear where you are having issues.  Maybe you should check your own
> company you use.  *

If you can't hear what I hear, you have a bad ear.  Call your main 800
number.1-800-418-4380 from any land line phone.    You can definitely hear a
lossy encoding scheme going on.   I don't know  if it's in the files, or the
connection you use for your 800 number.    Sounds like a very lossy encoding
mechanism... you seriously mean to tell me you can't hear that?