[asterisk-biz]outCALL-the opensource Asterisk integrationapplicaitonforMicrosoft Outlook

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Apr 12 14:35:36 MST 2007

Because Matt Riddell brought up his point about really wanting presence
built into an Outlook click to dial solution and I mentioned we really
needed something on the desktop like Iotum's Talk Now which is a great
application if you only make calls from a blackberry but limited use
from a desk bound employee.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd