[asterisk-biz]outCALL-the opensource Asterisk integrationapplicaiton forMicrosoft Outlook

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Thu Apr 12 13:40:20 MST 2007

Dean Collins wrote:
> Senad - they are two very different applications though. There's no
> comparison between the iotum product and the outcall product.

Dean

Absolutely agree...My replies so far were very much related to that. In
another words why include iotum in outCALL thread !!!

Now, the asterisk users all around the world have a truly open source
Outlook integration application. I remember a while ago when we did not have
outCALL, it was a pain. Customers were asking and what was on the market was
just "not right"... So, lets step back, use it, improve it and get more
people to use asterisk. More people use asterisk we all as community should
benefit.

Regards,

Senad