[asterisk-biz] outCALL- the open source Asterisk integrationapplicaiton for Microsoft Outlook

Steve Lecomte Steve at iotum.com
Thu Apr 12 09:09:25 MST 2007

Hello Matt,

The iotum Relevance Engine does exactly what you've described below.

It knows that I'm in a meeting as defined by Outlook, it knows who you
are and how relevant you are to me based on my Outlook contacts and the
individual and group categories (VIP, Family, CoWorker, Client, etc)
that I establish in my iotum account.

If I'm in a meeting, you call me and I've designated you as important,
my rule will be to ring my cell phone and interrupt me during the
meeting.

Not so important, I'll either direct the call to an associate or send it
directly to voicemail. It's all based on how I set my rules and
designate you.

These same call handling principals can be applied based on my
'presence' as seen in MS IM clients or Skype, time-of-day and location
settings as well.

As Alistair noted - the Relevance Engine has been fully integrated into
Enswitch.

If you care to discuss our offerings in greater please drop me a note.

Regards,

Steve Lecomte
Director of Business Development
my-iotum +1 (613) 686-6609