[asterisk-biz] DIDX asking Chicago area list members about catering for Cluecon

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Thu Apr 12 06:24:21 MST 2007

I would really appreciate any list members in the Chicago, Illinois area to
reply to me off the list. We're sponsoring Cluecon and I'd like to find out
some restaurant catering options in Chicago for a special reception we're
putting together at Cluecon. Pizza would be perfect. I and all our team have
really enjoyed meeting many of you on this list at Spring VON 2006 (Linda
and me), Fall VON 2006 (Linda, Paul and me), PTC07 (Lisa, Steve and me),
Gitex 2006 (Rehan, Muneeb, Paul and me), and Spring VON 2007 (me, John, and
Scott). Hope to see you guys at Cluecon and other events.

--
Suzanne Bowen
Blog: http://suzanne.supertec.com/, http://blogs.didx.net