[asterisk-biz] Re: [asterisk-gui] Looking for PBX solution - as reseller

Checkov, Andrew acheck at astelnet.net
Tue Apr 10 21:37:39 MST 2007

Hello Mike,

Friday, April 6, 2007, 12:02:07 AM, you wrote:

MC> Tudor Seicarescu wrote:
>> I am currently researching various asterisk-based
>> solutions to resell to our
>> customers.
>>
>> Are there commercial asterisk-based PBX Systems with
>> an attractive
>> reseller package?

MC> Check out www.thirdlane.com. As a reseller, we have been pleased with
MC> their product, service and support.

You can get live Thirdlane PBX Manager demo as all-in-one installation
CD here:
www.asterroid.com
There are two ISOs - one is packaged with Asterisk 1.4.0 and second
with OpenPBX.org. Both will install system from scratch with
latest CentOS, preconfigured asterisk or openpbx.org PBX Software
and Thirdlane PBX Manager with demo license working 15 days from installation.
This license can be replaced with commercial one and you system will switch to
full-operational mode.

This particular installation CD is made under our private brand
Asterroid. The similar installation ISO should be available on Thirdlane
site very soon - this job was done in close co-operation with
thirdlane owners and developers. Some other private-branded
installations can be compiled on demand.

As for commercial details on Thirdlane PBX Manager it's better to
contact them directly at http://www.thirdlane.com/ - we are just
resellers for particular regions.

Andrew Checkov
ASTELNET