[asterisk-biz] Re: [asterisk-gui] Looking for PBX solution - as reseller

Tom Schouteden tom at linugen.com
Thu Apr 5 16:27:41 MST 2007

Hello Tudor

You might want to have a look at our Sipcat PBX product.  It is a
software PBX that contains all required applications and can easily be
installed on off-the-shelve hardware or used to build your own appliance.

You can find more information as well as an online demo at
http://www.sipcat.com/  We also offer a unlimited, free 4 user license
to try out yourself.

We don't require any minimum orders.  If you are interested in
partnering with us, please fill out our partnership application form at
http://www.sipcat.com/company/partner.php

Kind regards

tom