[asterisk-biz] Sellvoip.net Blue Networks Emergency

Jed Stafford jeds at bluecorporate.com
Sat Apr 7 15:58:00 MST 2007

You had an account on our old billing system, which you were sent
multiple emails about migrating to a new system over 90 days or numbers
would be removed for accounts which showed no usage and had not migrated
both of which applied to your account. You opened no ticket asking for a
refund of anyything that I can find. I'm not sure how you can be screwed
our of funds you did not use, or ask to be returned.

If anyone has an issue, as always they can email me directly, often
times just asking for help resolving something like this will take care
of it.