[asterisk-biz] Sellvoip.net Blue Networks Emergency

Stephen Cohen crazycohen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:29:01 MST 2007

This is nothing but Bullshit!    I was also a customer of SELLVOIP.NET and
 they screwed me out of my money.   That was in January of this year.    It
was such a small amout that I didn't complaint to Paypal.   But they are
crooks and EVERYONE should stay clear of SELLVOIP.NET     You have been
warned.   If you do business with them after reading this message then you
have no one to complaint to if you are screwed.

Steve Cohen
steve at 17q.com