[asterisk-biz] US/Canada Toll-Free

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Sat Apr 7 09:25:52 MST 2007

---SNIP---

|My concern is we see voip provider going in and out of business quickly
|and it hard to determine if a selected provider is here to stay.  But
|seeing rates quoted at .0139 & .0155 is inviting.  My concerns are:
|
|1. If I 'port' 60 800 numbers to someone and then they do go out of
|business?
[Brian Fertig] You can have them moved elsewhere.  Molten however has been
in business for a year.  We are a fully certified resporg and working to
become a CLEC in Orlando FL.  We are not going anywhere.
|2. Is it possible to keep a TDM T1 as a backup to the voip or allow
|over-flow (even to switched 714)?
[Brian Fertig] Yes.  It however has to be setup with the resporg.
|3. Is it better to find a provider that has Global Crossing or does it
|matter?
[Brian Fertig] Doesn't really matter.  You can you anyone you choose.
|4. Is there a better way to do this safely and still maintain control of
|the 800's case something 'bad' happens?
[Brian Fertig] Work closely with a 3rd party resporg or use a company that
is a resporg.

|If you offer a solutions, I welcome the opportunity to discuss it with
|your company.

---SNIP---