[asterisk-biz] Re: [asterisk-gui] Looking for PBX solution -as reseller

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Apr 6 11:23:48 MST 2007

Ming,

Quoting Ming Yong <voiceroutelist at gmail.com>:

> If your browser is working, it should direct you automatically to

No it doesnt, it goes to XAMPP ! :)

> http://demo.voiceroute.net/druid/
> username: admin
> passwd: rx4819

> Yes, we deal with our customers with carefully which is why if you
> look at my customer list. We have pretty large sized and reputable
> customers. eg. Aspect Software, Motorola

I think this thread was to deal with small time resellers who have
small to medium size customer base, hence morale of story, your company
is not suitable for them, since your company only like to deal with
large corporations e.g. Aspect Software, Motorola :)

I have no special rant against you or your company, but its just that I
want to remind you what is the potential target base this thread was
dealing with.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,